Monday 16 May 2011

My Classic car for this season has 'finally' arrived

Well after much wondering pondering changing of minds re budget etc, I finally did what I normally and bought a cheapie to see if I like them or not. I'm quite fussy in some respects as I didn't want Black, White, Red or Yellow if I'm honest and I did want a Rev 3 or later which had to be a T-Bar. Oh also it had to be for not too many pounds so I can learn to tinker and find out if I really do like the MR2.

I Took a punt last Sunday and bought this dark Green Rev 3 UK T-Bar for around a thousand pounds.

I need to sort the wheels out but apart from that and a ripped seat bolster ( as they all are) , it's a tidy car and runs superbly.



I Look foreward to meeting some other Two's in the near and hope I've had the chance to do a few touch ups and some wheel refurbing 1st.

Regards

Mas

1 comment:

  1. Those MR2's are so under-rated. I had a white one and wouldn't mind another.

    ReplyDelete